Keeping Pace of Thought-Leadership during DoD's Accelerated Climate
- Growth opportunities including franchise pursuits
- Customer modernization priorities and evolving requirements
- Competitors from both defense and commercial sectors, including their key leadership, strategies, partners, programs, capabilities, and tactics — all Essential Elements of Information (EEIs) for Price-to-Win (PtW)
- Small business innovation and Technology Challenges (try/buy)
- New acquisition strategies: Accelerated procurement via Other Transaction Authority (OTA) and Middle Tier Acquisition (MTA) contracting vehicles
VMI provides executive leadership, including strategic planning and business development teams, with situational awareness and understanding that broadens team thinking; helping them better execute and maneuver ahead of competitors, helping your team achieve short- and long-term goals.
Since 1994, VMI’s focus has been on market and technology innovation that solve problems which matter to customers in aerospace, defense, and industrial sectors.
We focus on finding and leveraging emerging business models, practices and technologies across sectors, to achieve differential advantages for our clients and to enable new growth opportunities.
Our recent studies have been in on-demand services and modern open systems architecture (MOSA) practices; and in the application of advanced technologies such as predictive analytics/artificial intelligence, propulsion, strategic and tactical weapons, autonomous systems, directed energy, cyber, human machine interfaces, and mixed-reality, to name a few.
For more information on VMI programs, please call 480-488-5707
VMI Consulting Services in Defense Markets
6-24 Month Campaigns
3-6 Month Campaigns
6-12 Month Campaigns