This year’s CES 2022
What is CES?
For more than 50 years, CES® has been the global stage for innovation. Hosted each year in Las Vegas, CES 2022 continues to be a platform to launch products by bringing the global industry (back) together with state-of-the-art advances and pioneering thinkers. Over 2,100 companies from across the globe will showcase the latest in digital health, food tech, automotive tech, NFTs, gaming, smart home, and more. It’s here that you’ll find the world’s biggest brands offering opportunities to fast-track businesses and collaborate with potential new partners. See our top picks for keynote and featured speakers below.
VMI will once again scout the show for true innovation in areas of interest to our clients. To understand the vision behind the innovation, we meet with founders, key technologists, and those instrumental in building these businesses.
We then review and publish our Top Picks, making them available on our website.
VMI will publish the Top 3 Daily Picks & Takeaways at the end of each day.
In addition, there will be a CES wrap-up the following week and our annual VMI Best of the Best white paper published later in the month.
We are looking forward to the show and What’s Next in Tech!
Wishing you a Great Holiday Season and a Very Happy New Year!
VMI Top Picks for Show “Thinkers”:
Keynote Speakers including top 3 out of 17:
- Mike Sievert, President & CEO, T-Mobile
- Mara Barra, Chair and CEO, General Motors
- Jong-Hee Han, Vice-Chair & CEO, Samsung Electronics
Featured Speakers including top 7 out of 10:
- Tekedra Mawakana, Co-CEO, Waymo
- Congressman James Clyburn, Majority Whip US House of Representatives
- Jen Easterly, Dir. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Eren Ozmen, President Chairwomen and Owner, Sierra Nevada Corp
- Fatih Ozmen, CEO and Owner, Sierra Nevada Corp
- Rana el Kaliouby, Deputy CEO, SmartEye
- Andre Zapata, Head of Research, Data Insight, Warner Media
CES 2022 top categories of interest include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- 5G & IoT’s architecture
- Smart Cities
- Space Tech
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Health & Wellness
- Air and ground autonomous systems
- Blockchain – cryptocurrency